General Phone Number: 770-991-8500
Admissions Phone Number: 770-991-8500 x8512
Riverwoods Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Riverdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Riverwoods Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Riverwoods Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Riverwoods Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Riverwoods Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Riverwoods Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Riverwoods Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Riverwoods Behavioral Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Riverwoods Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Riverwoods Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services