General Phone Number: 270-389-3240
Admissions Phone Number: 800-769-4920
RiverValley Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morganfield.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
RiverValley Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
RiverValley Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
RiverValley Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
RiverValley Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
RiverValley Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at RiverValley Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at RiverValley Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
RiverValley Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at RiverValley Behavioral Health
RiverValley Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services