General Phone Number: 916-609-5100
River Oak Center for Children provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
River Oak Center for Children is run by a private non-profit organization.
River Oak Center for Children provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
River Oak Center for Children provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
River Oak Center for Children utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
River Oak Center for Children utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at River Oak Center for Children and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at River Oak Center for Children.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
River Oak Center for Children offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at River Oak Center for Children
River Oak Center for Children provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services