General Phone Number: 404-665-8600
River Edge Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
River Edge Behavioral Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
River Edge Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
River Edge Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
River Edge Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
River Edge Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at River Edge Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at River Edge Behavioral Health Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
River Edge Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
River Edge Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services