General Phone Number: 336-379-7146
Ringer Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Ringer Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Ringer Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ringer Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Ringer Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ringer Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ringer Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ringer Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Ringer Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ringer Center
Ringer Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation