General Phone Number: 515-232-5811
Richmond Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ames.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Richmond Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Richmond Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Richmond Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Richmond Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Richmond Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Richmond Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Richmond Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Richmond Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Richmond Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services