General Phone Number: 480-962-9288
Admissions Phone Number: 480-962-9288 x103
Resolution Group provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Resolution Group is run by a private for-profit organization.
Resolution Group provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Resolution Group provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Resolution Group utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Resolution Group utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Resolution Group and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Resolution Group.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Resolution Group offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Resolution Group
Resolution Group provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation