General Phone Number: 480-550-3193
Resilient Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gilbert.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Resilient Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Resilient Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Resilient Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Resilient Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Resilient Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Resilient Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Resilient Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Resilient Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Resilient Health
Resilient Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported employment