General Phone Number: 520-792-2801
Resilient Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Resilient Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Resilient Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Resilient Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Resilient Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Resilient Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Resilient Health and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Resilient Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Resilient Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Resilient Health
Resilient Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment