General Phone Number: 602-242-1238
Admissions Phone Number: 602-393-3155
Resilient Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Resilient Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Resilient Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Resilient Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Resilient Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Resilient Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Resilient Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Resilient Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Resilient Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Resilient Health
Resilient Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation