General Phone Number: 952-542-6960
Admissions Phone Number: 612-314-1100
Residential Treatment provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Residential Treatment is run by a private non-profit organization.
Residential Treatment provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Residential Treatment provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Residential Treatment utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Residential Treatment utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Residential Treatment and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Residential Treatment .
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Residential Treatment offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Residential Treatment
Residential Treatment provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment