General Phone Number: 916-567-4222
Admissions Phone Number: 916-875-1055
Regional Support Team provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Regional Support Team is run by a private non-profit organization.
Regional Support Team provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Regional Support Team provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Regional Support Team utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Regional Support Team utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Regional Support Team and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Regional Support Team.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Regional Support Team offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Regional Support Team
Regional Support Team provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services