General Phone Number: 228-497-0690
Region XIV Singing River Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gautier.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Region XIV Singing River Services is run by a state mental health authority.
Region XIV Singing River Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region XIV Singing River Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region XIV Singing River Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Region XIV Singing River Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region XIV Singing River Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region XIV Singing River Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Region XIV Singing River Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region XIV Singing River Services
Region XIV Singing River Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services