General Phone Number: 228-467-1881
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bay Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr
Region XIII Gulf Coast MH Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services