General Phone Number: 601-684-4320
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in McComb.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Region XI Southwest MS is run by a private non-profit organization.
Region XI Southwest MS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region XI Southwest MS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Region XI Southwest MS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region XI Southwest MS and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region XI Southwest MS.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Region XI Southwest MS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region XI Southwest MS
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services