General Phone Number: 662-773-4700
Admissions Phone Number: 662-773-9377
Region VII Community Csl Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Louisville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Region VII Community Csl Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Region VII Community Csl Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Region VII Community Csl Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Region VII Community Csl Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Region VII Community Csl Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region VII Community Csl Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region VII Community Csl Servs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region VII Community Csl Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region VII Community Csl Servs
Region VII Community Csl Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services