General Phone Number: 208-528-5700
Region VII Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rexburg.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Region VII Behavioral Health is run by a state mental health authority.
Region VII Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region VII Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Region VII Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Region VII Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region VII Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region VII Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region VII Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region VII Behavioral Health
Region VII Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care