General Phone Number: 208-799-4440
Region II Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lewiston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Region II Mental Health Center is run by a state government agency.
Region II Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region II Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region II Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Region II Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region II Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region II Mental Health Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region II Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region II Mental Health Center
Region II Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services