General Phone Number: 707-964-1136
Redwood Community Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Bragg.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Redwood Community Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Redwood Community Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Redwood Community Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Redwood Community Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Redwood Community Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Redwood Community Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- State Education Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Redwood Community Services Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Redwood Community Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Redwood Community Services Inc
Redwood Community Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services