General Phone Number: 816-966-0900
Admissions Phone Number: 884-994-4325
ReDiscover/Raytown provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
ReDiscover/Raytown is run by a private non-profit organization.
ReDiscover/Raytown provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
ReDiscover/Raytown provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
ReDiscover/Raytown utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
ReDiscover/Raytown utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at ReDiscover/Raytown and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at ReDiscover/Raytown.
ReDiscover/Raytown offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at ReDiscover/Raytown
ReDiscover/Raytown provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management