General Phone Number: 203-366-5817
Recovery Counseling Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bridgeport.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Recovery Counseling Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Recovery Counseling Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Recovery Counseling Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Recovery Counseling Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Recovery Counseling Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Recovery Counseling Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Recovery Counseling Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Recovery Counseling Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Recovery Counseling Services
Recovery Counseling Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment