General Phone Number: 408-846-2100
Admissions Phone Number: 408-846-2100 x0
Rebekah Childrens Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gilroy.
- Mental Health Treatment
Rebekah Childrens Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Rebekah Childrens Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Rebekah Childrens Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Rebekah Childrens Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Rebekah Childrens Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Rebekah Childrens Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Rebekah Childrens Services.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Rebekah Childrens Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Rebekah Childrens Services
Rebekah Childrens Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services