General Phone Number: 218-749-2881
Admissions Phone Number: 218-749-2881 x1173
Range Mental Health Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Virginia.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Range Mental Health Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Range Mental Health Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Range Mental Health Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Range Mental Health Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Range Mental Health Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Range Mental Health Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Range Mental Health Center Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Range Mental Health Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Range Mental Health Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services