General Phone Number: 912-920-0214
Admissions Phone Number: 843-789-7311
Ralph H Johnson VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Savannah.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ralph H Johnson VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Ralph H Johnson VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ralph H Johnson VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ralph H Johnson VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ralph H Johnson VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ralph H Johnson VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ralph H Johnson VAMC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Ralph H Johnson VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ralph H Johnson VAMC
Ralph H Johnson VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services