General Phone Number: 509-758-3341
Quality Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clarkston.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Quality Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Quality Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Quality Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Quality Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Quality Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Quality Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Quality Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Quality Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Quality Behavioral Health
Quality Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services