General Phone Number: 406-457-0000
PureView Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Helena.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
PureView Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
PureView Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PureView Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
PureView Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PureView Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PureView Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PureView Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
PureView Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
PureView Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services