General Phone Number: 509-863-9779
Admissions Phone Number: 509-863-9779 x213
Psychiatric Solutions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Psychiatric Solutions is run by a private for-profit organization.
Psychiatric Solutions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Psychiatric Solutions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Psychiatric Solutions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Psychiatric Solutions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Psychiatric Solutions and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Psychiatric Solutions.
- Transitional age young adults
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Psychiatric Solutions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Psychiatric Solutions
Psychiatric Solutions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services