General Phone Number: 602-995-1767
PSA Behavioral Health Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
PSA Behavioral Health Agency is run by a private non-profit organization.
PSA Behavioral Health Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PSA Behavioral Health Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
PSA Behavioral Health Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PSA Behavioral Health Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PSA Behavioral Health Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PSA Behavioral Health Agency .
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
PSA Behavioral Health Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PSA Behavioral Health Agency
PSA Behavioral Health Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing