General Phone Number: 314-898-0102
Admissions Phone Number: 314-533-8200
Provident Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Provident Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Provident Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Provident Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Provident Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Provident Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Provident Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Provident Behavioral Health.
Provident Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Provident Behavioral Health
Provident Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services