General Phone Number: 406-883-5377
Admissions Phone Number: 406-883-5680
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Polson.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services