General Phone Number: 907-481-2400
Providence Kodiak Island provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kodiak.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Providence Kodiak Island is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Providence Kodiak Island provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Providence Kodiak Island provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Providence Kodiak Island utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Providence Kodiak Island utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Providence Kodiak Island and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Providence Kodiak Island.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Providence Kodiak Island offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Providence Kodiak Island
Providence Kodiak Island provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services