General Phone Number: 907-212-6240
Providence Crisis Recovery Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Providence Crisis Recovery Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Providence Crisis Recovery Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Providence Crisis Recovery Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Providence Crisis Recovery Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Providence Crisis Recovery Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Providence Crisis Recovery Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Providence Crisis Recovery Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Providence Crisis Recovery Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Providence Crisis Recovery Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services