General Phone Number: 907-212-3090
Providence Alaska Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Providence Alaska Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Providence Alaska Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Providence Alaska Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Providence Alaska Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Providence Alaska Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Providence Alaska Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Providence Alaska Medical Center.
Providence Alaska Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- TB Screening
Providence Alaska Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services