General Phone Number: 559-439-5437
Promesa Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fresno.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Promesa Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Promesa Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Promesa Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Promesa Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Promesa Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Promesa Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Promesa Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Promesa Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Promesa Behavioral Health
Promesa Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care