General Phone Number: 203-816-6424
Progressive Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shelton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Progressive Institute is run by a private for-profit organization.
Progressive Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Progressive Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Progressive Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Progressive Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Progressive Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Progressive Institute.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Progressive Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Progressive Institute
Progressive Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services