General Phone Number: 415-346-7775
Admissions Phone Number: 415-861-0828 x138
Progress Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Progress Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Progress Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Progress Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Progress Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
Progress Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Progress Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Progress Foundation.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Progress Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Progress Foundation
Progress Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services