General Phone Number: 415-550-1881
Admissions Phone Number: 415-861-0828
Progress Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Progress Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Progress Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Progress Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Progress Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Progress Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Progress Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Progress Foundation.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Progress Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Progress Foundation
Progress Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services