General Phone Number: 415-776-4647
Admissions Phone Number: 415-861-0828 x133
Progress Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Progress Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Progress Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Progress Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Progress Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Progress Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Progress Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Progress Foundation.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Progress Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Progress Foundation
Progress Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services