General Phone Number: 208-878-3423
ProActive Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Burley.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
ProActive Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
ProActive Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
ProActive Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
ProActive Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
ProActive Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at ProActive Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at ProActive Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
ProActive Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at ProActive Behavioral Health
ProActive Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services