General Phone Number: 208-852-2370
Priestley Mental Health Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Preston.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Priestley Mental Health Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Priestley Mental Health Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Priestley Mental Health Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Priestley Mental Health Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Priestley Mental Health Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Priestley Mental Health Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Priestley Mental Health Inc.
Priestley Mental Health Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Priestley Mental Health Inc
Priestley Mental Health Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services