General Phone Number: 708-681-0073 x8510
Admissions Phone Number: 708-410-0615
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Melrose Park.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Presence Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Presence Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Presence Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Presence Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Presence Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Presence Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Presence Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Presence Behavioral Health
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services