General Phone Number: 847-316-6262
Admissions Phone Number: 847-316-2038
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Evanston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Presence Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Presence Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Presence Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Presence Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Presence Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Presence Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Presence Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Presence Behavioral Health
Presence Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation