General Phone Number: 312-770-2317
Admissions Phone Number: 312-770-2905
Presence Behavioral Health at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Presence Behavioral Health at is run by a private non-profit organization.
Presence Behavioral Health at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Presence Behavioral Health at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Presence Behavioral Health at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Presence Behavioral Health at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Presence Behavioral Health at and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Presence Behavioral Health at.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Presence Behavioral Health at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Presence Behavioral Health at
Presence Behavioral Health at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services