General Phone Number: 907-456-6445
Presbyterian Hospitality House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairbanks.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Presbyterian Hospitality House is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Presbyterian Hospitality House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Presbyterian Hospitality House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Presbyterian Hospitality House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Presbyterian Hospitality House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Presbyterian Hospitality House and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Presbyterian Hospitality House.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Presbyterian Hospitality House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Presbyterian Hospitality House
Presbyterian Hospitality House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care