General Phone Number: 530-283-6307
Plumas County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Quincy.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Plumas County Behavioral Health is run by a state mental health authority.
Plumas County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Plumas County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Plumas County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Plumas County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Plumas County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Plumas County Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Plumas County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Plumas County Behavioral Health
Plumas County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services