General Phone Number: 530-889-7240
Admissions Phone Number: 888-886-5401
Placer County Adult System of Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Auburn.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Placer County Adult System of Care is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Placer County Adult System of Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Placer County Adult System of Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Placer County Adult System of Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Placer County Adult System of Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Placer County Adult System of Care and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Placer County Adult System of Care.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Placer County Adult System of Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Placer County Adult System of Care
Placer County Adult System of Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing