General Phone Number: 815-344-1230
Admissions Phone Number: 815-759-7204
Pioneer Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Woodstock.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Pioneer Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pioneer Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Pioneer Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pioneer Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
Pioneer Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pioneer Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pioneer Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pioneer Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pioneer Center
Pioneer Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Supported housing