General Phone Number: 866-906-8336
Pinnacle Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Huntsville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Pinnacle Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pinnacle Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Pinnacle Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pinnacle Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pinnacle Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pinnacle Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pinnacle Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Pinnacle Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Pinnacle Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services