General Phone Number: 573-774-5353
Admissions Phone Number: 573-774-5353 x168
Piney Ridge Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waynesville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Piney Ridge Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Piney Ridge Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Piney Ridge Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Piney Ridge Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Piney Ridge Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Piney Ridge Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Piney Ridge Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Piney Ridge Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Piney Ridge Center
Piney Ridge Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services