General Phone Number: 912-537-9316
Admissions Phone Number: 800-746-3526
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vidalia.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB is run by a state government agency.
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB .
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Pineland Area MH/DD/AD/CSB provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services